Apply to the Program
To apply to the Communication Studies graduate program, please create an account, select the Graduate Application, and then choose Communication Studies MS or MA.
- GRE scores
- Three letters of recommendation
- Submission of three letters of recommendation. The letters may be submitted by anyone, but we are primarily interested in references that can comment on your academic ability.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Scholarly writing sample
- Any academic work is acceptable. We are particularly interested in being able to see your ability to understand, analyze, and write on communication concepts.
- Application letter
- In your letter, please address 1) how your academic and life experiences have prepared you for graduate work in Communication Studies and 2) how our focus on building relationships that enact positive interpersonal, organizational, and social change might assist you with future plans. A 1000-word limit.
- Minimum GPA: 3.2
Application Deadline: February 15
Need more information? Please contact:
Professor, Communication Studies
Director of Graduate Studies, Communication Studies
Department of Languages, Philosophy, and Communication Studies
0720 Old Main Hill
Logan, Utah 84322-0720